Ah, BlogGod, forgive these ignorant non-bloggers, they know not what they not doing!
Blogger’s block oft rears its ugly head in bloggers’ brains.But the thought of sinning may remove blogger-block in no time. Ergo, here goes.
The preacher Dinesh iterates the sins of the blogging world. The number of sins committed decides on whether your blog rots in blog-hell or enjoys sunny weather in blog-heaven’s beach resort.
- Numero uno, there is no reason to own a blog and not blog. It’s a cardinal sin to have a blog which isn’t constantly updated. Sin #1 is not updating your blog at regular intervals.
- Secondly, copying blogs from other blogs is one of the biggest sins you can commit. This can be equated to murder. Nobody forces you to blog. So, if you’ve got itchy hands to copy, better wash your hands with soap, rather than bootlegging someone’s blog and calling it yours.
- Agreed that your blog is what you want it to be, but there is no reason that you just crap in your blog with posts having neither head nor tail.
- There are always topics for you to blog on. Complaints of not finding topics to blog on, is not reason good enough in BlogChitragupta’s / St.BlogPeter’s blogs to reduce your sin count.
- Another felony you should refrain from is using it to demean others or other’s blogs. Yes, you can post your views but in a decent manner, downright dirty is not the way. A corner seat in Bloghell will be reserved instantly if this is committed.
- Comment spamming other blogs will lead to nice spanking by the blog-demon in blog-hell.
- Last but not the least, cauldron full of hot oil awaits you if you disrespect ‘desi-bloggers’.
There might be many more to list and missing out on blog sins is again a small sin. Thus, I need bloggers’ help to make a comprehensive guide of blog-sins. An acclaimed blog-jury will decide on what to add and as a special prize, a place in blog heaven can be reserved :).