Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Mr.Lazy Me and Mr.Me Myself

After around 7-8 months of thinking, whether I will find time and whether I can overcome my laziness for keeping a blog updated, I decided to just do it. There will be a tough battle between the two guys in the story, Mr.Lazy Me and Mr. Me Myself. :-) Let me see, if my laziness wins over me or I crush it for good.
Anyways, after a lot of blockbusters in the world, here is my own version - Blogbuster.
This blogbuster in coming days should witness a lot of travels, travails, truths etc etc.

Blogger bug blogger bug, blogging all the way,
Oh what fun it is to start blogging right away....

Cheers.

2 comments:

Varkey said...

My money is on Mr Lazy :-P

Anonymous said...

How i wish Santa takes the laziness away...
Surely some motivation:-))